The counsellor-in-training will help the cabin counsellor be host for a group of 6 – 8 campers.
- assist cabin counsellors with the welfare of campers
- ensure a safe and fun environment for campers
- assist with camp activities
- accompany campers to activities
- be familiar with health concerns of campers
Counsellors in training are encouraged to stay on-site for the duration of each camp, sleeping in cabins with assigned camper group.
If you enjoy being in a fun-filled environment working closely with children in the great outdoors, we encourage you to apply.
This is a volunteer position which includes room and board
Sunday to Friday afternoon each chosen week of camp; weekends off.