- A $500.00 damage deposit is required to hold the reservation
- Payment is required in full 7 days prior to reservation date
- Damage deposit is not part of the payment
- Damage deposit will be returned within 7 days of the end of the rental period after an inspection of the property and everything being completed according to the checklist
- Damage deposit applied first to damage and second to cleanup costs
- Check in time is 2:00 PM
- Check out time is 11:00 AM
All persons renting must have insurance coverage. See your local insurance agent.
Insurance is compulsory before you can use our grounds.
Rental agreements are available through Sandie Bishop (phone or text) – 780 614 7623 or email@example.com
Deposits are payable to Camp Whitney. Send deposits to:
United Church Camp Whitney
PO Box 1425
Cold Lake, AB